Monday, June 04, 2007

I'm just a 1/2 of a pound away from breaking into the 170's!

Without a week of weighing, due to my cycle, I was a bit nervous this morning. But I checked, and I am down! From the last bloated weight, I am down three pounds. : ) 180.5, I am soooo close to the 170's that I can taste it. I'm so pumped, I am ready for the Y this morning, just let me tell ya. Especially since I took yesterday, (Sunday) off.

Here's yesterday's numbers:

1,391 calories, and 14 glasses of water.

5 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good for you, babe. Good for you! You'll make it before you bday....won't you be jacked?????

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

Wooo Flipping HOOOOO!

I'm so excited for you sistah!

Chickadeeva said...

I'm thinking we need to do the
"Babes of JC" calendar soon ;-)

~Jennifer said...

Ooh, you are so close! You could easily be there tomorrow.

Kristina said...

Elicia, you are so dang funny!!

I REALLY hope that I do get there by my birthday Jules. I would be totally jacked. Isn't it funny how the difference of one simple pound can make?