Monday, June 11, 2007

Bad, But in a Good Way

Well, I ate very well this weekend when I went home to see my family and by very well I mean very bad. Enchiladas for dinner, Crepes Fitzgerald for breakfast the next morning (thanks to my daddy), and a 3:00 a.m. bowl of queso with my best friend before she moved to upstate New York en route to Boston somewhere in between.

Although the food was pretty fattening (but oh-so-yummy), I actually did fairly well. I only ate when I was hungry. I stopped when I had enough. And I didn't eat just because someone was trying to feed me (which in my family happens quite frequently).

I had a great time, though, and got to see all of my mom's sibs (she's one of nine kids) and their families even though none of my brothers were around.

Oh, and I have a very promising interview at a place I'd really like to work set up for Thursday afternoon.

Things seem to be looking up all around.





2 comments:

~Jennifer said...

Good to hear!

Mustafa Şenalp said...

çok güzel siteniz var.