Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm 39 now, and PROUD of it!





Just a few shots from last night. A number of mygirlfriends took me out to Mexican last night. I had two of the most delicious margaritas. And, oh yeah, my dinner was really good too.

Sunday: 1,556 calories, and 12 glasses of water. I did 72 minutes of cardio, burning 1,053 calories, and lifted 43,300 pounds.

Monday: 1,791 calories (my birthday), and 10 glasses of water. I did 65 minutes of cardio, burning 888 calories, and lifted 36,300 pounds.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

39 and you look simply maaaahvelous daahling!

Melissa said...

You look great! And everyone was so well-coordinated on their wardrobe, too!

~Jennifer said...

Lovely! Sounds like you had a good time.

Kristina said...

Thanks girls, and you know, the wardrobe thing was totally not planned. : )

Chickadeeva said...

Wow, you're older than me AND BETTER LOOKING. What next!

I'm sorry I missed the get-together. I had no car, no power and was simply not meant to be there, but I give you much birthday love my darling!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Cute...I will have to post some of mine.

Jules