Thursday, June 21, 2007

Six week journal report

I can't believe it's already been six weeks since I've started journaling again. I'm feeling so, SOOO much better! Down 16.5 pounds exactly. I was really looking for that extra half of a pound this morning, but alas, I've maintained at 175 since Monday. I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to get below my lowest weight since I've started this journey, almost a year and a half ago. Right now, I've tied it. : )

Tuesday: 1,716 calories, and 12 glasses of water. I did 40 minutes of cardio, burning 570 calories, and lifted 66,400 pounds.

Wednesday: 1,610 calories, and 15 glasses of water. I did 65 minutes of cardio, burning 904 calories, and lifted 43,300 pounds.

2 comments:

~Jennifer said...

Great job, Kristina! I suspect journaling will be in my future again too.

Chickadeeva said...

Wow, six weeks and 16lbs.

I have about 16 left to go and you're already done with them? I think your aggressive tactics are paying off.

I love seeing these changes!