Monday, June 25, 2007

Introduction :)

My name is also Kristina. I think it reads Kris when I post, but I can go by anything you want :) as long as it is nice. I am 30 years old and a SAHM to 2 very active kids. I have been married for 13 years in July to a great guy.

I have been on many diets through out my life. I was a very active and skinny kid, up until Jr. High, when I started gaining weight. I have lost many pounds over the years to have it come back with friends. In April I lost a baby at 16 weeks and I decided then and there that I needed to get this weight off for good. To be healthy for my children and future children. I have missed out on a lot of life, because of my weight.

I started my journey on June 8, 2007. It took me a couple months to recover from the miscarriage. I have lost 24.8 pounds as of today. I have a lot to go, but am excited for the challenge. My personal blog is www.buddingblossoms.blogspot.com
Thanks for inviting me to this blog Jules. I have had fun reading about all you great ladies and think you all are doing a great job.
Kris


6 comments:

Kristina said...

Welcome Kristina! It's so nice to see a fresh "face" over here. : )

I'm so terribly sorry to hear about the baby that you lost in April! I've lost several too, it is so, SOOO hard.

Congrats on your weight loss thus far, you've lost a huge amount in a short time... what a journey you've been on after surgery and such...

I'm glad you've joined us!

Kristina

~Jennifer said...

I'm glad you've joined us too! Welcome, Kris.

Chickadeeva said...

Hello there!

We are so glad you have come along with us on this ride of health and fitness!

This is a new era for you Krstina! WE are here to enjoy it with you!

WELCOME

Melissa said...

Welcome Kristina! Our families can be a great motivator to get healthy - either to not have the same problems some of them do (like my dad) or because we want to be around for them (like my daughter). You're doing great!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Kristina, so glad you commented and then joined our group. We love new inspiration around here! You are on your way and you have friends here, so feel free to share the good and the bad and everything inbetween!

Best wishes,
Jules

Lisa said...

Hi Kristina! I'm so thrilled you're here and I can't wait to get to "know" you better!

Lisa