Sunday, June 03, 2007

Checking In

I didn't lose any weight at all last week, and this week I'm only down 1 pound so far. I think the heat and my allergies are bringing me down a bit, so I may have to get used to the idea of pushing back my goal to leave the 200's behind by the end of June. That's okay, losing a little every week is still good, and I can live with an occasional week with no loss as long as it doesn't become a trend.
This is a picture of me heading out to a fund raiser yesterday. This is our team T-shirt. I'm writing the names of people I've been asked to remember and pray for while I'm walking, along with one who was a friend of mine.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Sometimes when we don't lose, I think our body is "catching up" with our previous losses. Or at least that's what I like to believe!

I love the shirt, and the idea of puttling the names on it.

Kristina said...

Lookin' good Jen! How cute are you in that pink T? I too like the idea of putting names on it.

Hey, the weight thing. You've still lost. But I know that when the scale is more cooperative, it is easier to be motivated.

You just keep walking, and I know that the pounds will continue to come off. : )

Mom2the6Rs said...

I think you look beautiful.


Jules

Chickadeeva said...

I think you are beautiful and I was so glad to meet you in person.

You have a certain persistence you're developing with this walk that will bless you in every other area!

Would you be willing to write my Aunt JoAnne's name on your shirt? She had a double mastectomy and is living well in California today.

~Jennifer said...

I would love to add your aunt's name to my shirt. Shoot me an email if you want me to put her full name down, otherwise I'll just write, "Aunt JoAnne".

Chickadeeva said...

Aunt JoAnne would be just fine :-)

Thanks!!!!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Jennifer, You can add my Auntie Maxine, a survivor, and my Aunt Rosie, who died in '88 from b.c.

Jules

SueAnne said...

Looking good Jenn! We are all pulling for you. Thanks for the inspiration!
SueAnne

~Jennifer said...

Adding them, Jules!