Sunday, June 03, 2007

Just more journaling...

Thursday: 1,624 calories, and 16 glasses of water. I went to the Y in the evening and did my weights, but the weight room was sooo hot that I didn't feel well enough to do my cardio. I did however lift a whopping 71,250 pounds! : )

Friday: 1,719 calories, 11 glasses of water. 74 minutes of cardio, burning 1,070 calories, and I lifted 40,500 pounds.

Saturday: 1,592 calories, 12 glasses of water. 75 minutes of cardio, burning 1,093 calories, and I lifted 41,500 pounds. I was sooo encouraged when I combined my miles from the elliptical and the treadmill this day. Mostly I just pay attention to the calories I'm burning, as I am doing both machines consistantly together now. But when I tallied the mileage, I realized that I had done 6.57 miles! I'm so proud of myself. I've been working so hard.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

And you have every right to be proud. Keep up the good work!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Nice job...impressive....inspiring...love ya!

Jules