Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm reaching hard for my goal!

I'm down another 1.5 pounds from last week. Just 17 more to go you guys, just 17 more! I'm down exactly 78 pounds now... I can't wait until I actually push past the 80 pound mark. Hopefully within the next few weeks, I will. I am just so pumped this morning.
Today marks my 5th week of journaling, and In that time I've lost 14.5. It's amazing how even just that much weight can boost a person's confidence. I'm just feeling so good about myself.

Tuesday: 1,611 calories, and 12 glasses of water. I did 45 minutes of cardio, burning 709 calories, and lifted 46,100 pounds.

Wednesday: 1,601 calories, and 16 glasses of water. I did 62 minutes of cardio, burning 900 calories, and lifted 45,100 pounds.

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

So proud of you! And you LOST weight during your birthday week, that is amazing. Good for you.

Jules

~Jennifer said...

Wow, 17 pounds is sooo not much at all! (It's funny for me to say that because the first time I decided I needed to lose weight, I was 23, and I lost 16 pounds and felt like that was such a huge accomplishment.)

~Jennifer said...

Oh, and the 16 pounds was a huge accomplishment for me. I just have to accomplish much more now. :-P

Amy Witt said...

You are doing great!! Keep it up.