Thursday, June 07, 2007

I'm into the 170's!!! Hurray!

Down another two pounds, and I am indeed celebrating over here! I'm into the 170's. 178.5 to be exact. I'm less than twenty pounds away from my goal now you guys! It's VERY exciting. Four weeks of journaling and I'm down exactly 13 pounds. I knew I wasn't sweating so hard just for nothin'. : )

Tuesday: 1,570 calories, and 14 glasses of water. I did 70 minutes of cardio, burning 1,020 calories, and lifted 14,500 pounds.

Wednesday: 1,511 calories, and 17 glasses of water. I did 68 minutes of cardio, burning 940 calories, and lifted 33,000 pounds.

4 comments:

~Jennifer said...

Way to go, woman! You rock!

Lisa said...

Look at you! All acheiving and stuff! I'm so proud of you!

Chickadeeva said...

Could you be any more - uh....I'm quite unable to find the appropritae adjective...for you though, it would more likely be an adverb because you don't DESCRIBE only, but you DO!

I love ya!

Mom2the6Rs said...

I knew you could do it, Babe! Right on! And even 5 days before you bday!!! Just think how much you weighed this time before David was born???!!!!

Jules