Saturday, September 02, 2006

YES I AM ALIVE!!!

Hey there ladies!!! How are you all? I apologize for being such a bad blogger regarding updates. Once every three weeks is just not enough but man oh man have I been busy. I have been busy getting skinny!! I have lost another 2.8 pounds since my last post. That makes my total loss 17.2 pounds! I am feeling good girls, really good. I have to say at my last chiropractic appointment my doctor said, " You've lost weight, I can see your ribs!" Do you hear that! I have ribs and yes occasionally you can see them! How cool is that! Now don't worry ladies there is still plenty of insulation on those ribs. I am not Nicole Richie that is for sure, but I am pretty darn happy with my progress. It has been such a boost to my self esteem to actually stick with a program and see it work. I have been crazy busy lately. We had company, my refrigerator died, I painted my kitchen and the CDs ARE HERE!!! Yippee!!!! I am so excited about that- click here to find out more info about them. Needless to say I have NOT been making it to the gym lately. I did however do fairly well with my self imposed restrictions (except for the week my sister was here:>) I definitely had more than one latte that week!!

Tomorrow I head to the gym and from now on I have set days marked on the calendar to work out. I have made my fall schedule and I am sticking to it! Oh...by the way, my hubby actually said he didn't know if I should keep losing weight. He is afraid I am going to waste away to nothing!" I thought that was a kick in the pants!! He obviously is unaware of the jiggly parts that I so sneakily hide. It was a sweet comment though and I like the fact that he has noticed the difference in my shape. I am coming to the fall frolic and it is my goal to be into the 130's by then. I have 1.6 pound to lose in order to get there so it shouldn't be a problem!! Looking forward to meeting you all and celebrating what losers we are!!
Jenny

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Jenny, so glad to see you posting. And I'm also very glad that you're going to the Fall Frolic. I'm looking forward to meeting you!

When you're feeling good about yourself, isn't it amazing how the rest of your family, and life, for that matter seems to benefit?

I know what you meann about the chiropractor too. I saw mine a few days ago. It seems, that I've amazed him! Well heck, I've amazed myself, 73 pounds is a huge amount of padding to be packing around. : )

I'm so happy for your progress. But more importantly, how you are feeling about yourself. Confidence is very attractive.

Keep it up skinny!

Kristina

Kristina said...

BTW, I've created you a new ticker. The other ticker site was acting up, so I just went ahead and made an entirely new one.
: )

Mom2the6Rs said...

Jenny, I have been "lost", too. I have been so enjoying Rob's CD!!! Sorry I haven't called and given you two an ear full of praise! It rocks! Thanks for including me!

Good job on your weight loss and welcome to the appearance of your Ribs.

Love you,
Keep it up,
See you at the FF,
Jules

SueAnne said...

Glad to here you are doing and feeling so great Jenny! Way to go!
SueAnne