Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Just squeaking into the 170's!

I'm down another .6, which just BARELY breaks me into the 170's. 179.4 to be exact. But hey, I AM technically there. Numbers can have such a pschycological hold on us. It just seems to me like I've been in the 180's for a very long time. I remember how badly that I just wanted to break out of the 200's this Spring. And here I am now, down 75.6 pounds, and feeling all sassy and sexxy. : ) Wow, what will I be feeling like in another 30-35 pounds? I can only imagine...

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Welcome to the 170's!!! I am so, so proud of you! Congratulations, babe. I know you are feeling terrific.

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

That is so awesome girl!

Wow, wish we were roomies again so we could swap clothes ;-)

kimiko said...

You are such a great example for all of us chuging along behind you not to give up! Congrats on your new achievement.