Sunday, September 10, 2006

Go Seahawks!

Hey ladies,
Just wanted to let you know I won't be deprived today of the game, I found a sports bar near where I live that plays all the games! Sweet!
On the food note, I've been doing well, although this weekend I ate a little over 1200 both Friday and Sat, so today is a new day. Now that my first week of school is over, I plan on incorporating working out after work at the YMCA. I have a membership there, but have barely used it, so I need to jump on the machines there and look at it like a treat to myself. That will start tomorrow after work. I had a dream last night that I flew home for the weekend to see everybody and was home for the Prism meeting, and when I went it happened to be the week for weighing in, and I didn't have any idea where I was because i haven't weighed in. So I think I better do that soon. It's been six weeks since we weighed in last right jules? feels like it.
:) Hope you're all well!
Mandi

3 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

I love hearing your posts about how you're acclimating :-)

Keep up the great work!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good going! Keep up the good work. I am starting my YMCA adventure tomorrow, too. We are jumping into homeschool with both feet and the Y is apart of that for me.

Love, Jules

Kristina said...

I love to see you posting. It makes you seem like you're not so far away. And I love to hear what's happenning with you. It sounds like you're adapting reeally well.

Time to go work that cute little hiney out at the Y. You'll have more energy if you work out. Therer are just so many benefits to it.

I'll be writing you some snail mail this week, I did get your email.

Blessings on you cutie pie! : )

Kristina