Monday, September 04, 2006

One point four

Go me! I lost 1.4 pounds this week. I'm very happy with that. I know that the weight loss will be a little bit slower now, I think. But I figure if I get about 1-2 pounds a week I'll still be pretty close to my goal of 20 pounds by Thanksgiving. EVEN if I don't hit that goal, as long as I keep losing I'm happy.

Today, I went through my closet. I had an entire bin full of clothes that are TOO BIG!!! That was so exciting. (I still have a fair number of clothes that are too small, but let's focus on the ones that are TOO BIG!!!) That feels very good.

Here are the numbers, which I am sure you have missed. ;)

Monday, 8/28: 1285 calories, 14 glasses H2O, workout
Tuesday, 8/29: 1446 calories, 14 glasses H2O, workout
Wednesday, 8/30: 1352 calories, 9 glasses H2O
Thursday, 8/31: 1387 calories, 14 glasses H2O, workout
Friday, 9/1: 1601 calories, 14 glasses H2O, workout
Saturday, 9/2: 1242 calories, 11 glasses H2O, workout
Sunday, 9/3: 1259 calories, 14 glasses H20, workout

Two more things: My official weight is 187.8, and I am LOVING moving down the scale in the 180s! It's so fun!
also,
On Friday, I chose to have a "treat" meal. I ended up picking two of my favorite foods, pizza and brownies. I planned, really and truly, to gorge. I ended up eating three slices of pizza and two brownies. Huh. I counted it all and only ended up 50 calories over my high end. Still alot of sugar and white bread, so I won't make a habit of it, but I was still happy with that. Also? I ate ONE MEAL and jumped right back on track. If you remember my weakness, it's, well... taking meals off. I'm so proud of me. :)

Have a good week ladies!

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good for you, Paige! Good for you! You have "made the connection" and you are plugged into what you need to do. Your body is your best friend and it is so excited to do the "magic" of releasing all that fat and revealing the you underneath.

Your water intake alone is so inspiring! You and Kristina are definately made from the same mold!

Congratulations!
Jules

Kristina said...

Paige,
I had to laugh when I read what Jules said about you and I. : )

But look at what happens when you put your diet, your excersizing, and water intake all together! You can't help but get results.

I'm really excited for you, and proud of you too! You just keep doing what you're doing, and I'll bet you will have no problem getting to your next goal by Thanksgiving.

Kristina

SueAnne said...

Way to go Paige! You and your body are in sinc. You are a lean, mean, shrinking machine!
SueAnne

Chickadeeva said...

Paige - you ROCK SISTAH!