Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hello Ladies!

It is so good to read everyone's posts and see that we are all encouraged to move forward with our goals and not giving up. SueAnne, I am so glad you are feeling better and have a can do attitude. Everyone is doing so well! Julie and Kristina, you all look marvelous! Sexy, sassy mommas! It would be great if all the ladies on the blog would post recent before and after pictures showing your progress so far? Especially for the ladies that won't be able to make the fall frolic.

This week I didn't lose any weight. To be honest, I am thankful I didn't gain! I ate a lot of the "no-no" foods over the long holiday. Thankfully I still worked out 5 days this week and 3 days I worked out twice. I am back on track and my goal for this week is 2 pounds. Have a great week ladies.
Smiles,
Kimiko

5 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Make it a good week, Kimiko! I am saving some clothes(mostly jackets) for you for this fall. I will bring them to the Fall Frolic!

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

Kimi, I love the peace and resolve I hear in your voice - it'll be great to see less of you at the Fall Frolic!

Kristina said...

I ditto what Elicia said!

And girl, you're about putting me to shame with how much you're working out!! You just keep doing it! I'm really proud of you. : )

Kristina

Paige said...

Kimiko,
That's a good attitude! :) I think you'll have a good week this week. Keep it up!!

kimiko said...

thanks ladies for the encouragement. Jules, I look forward to the goodies. Thank you!