Thursday, September 07, 2006

This will crack you up, a young man made me blush!


I was turning out of the grocery store parking lot, and was yeilding for this little pick up to turn first. I looked at the passengers, who were two young men, approximately twenty years of age. AND, one of them blew me a kiss. Not with his hand, but with his mouth. There was no mistaking it. That guy was majorly flirting with me! Oh man, I could have been his mother. If he only knew. Anyhow, I can tell you this, that wouldn't have happenned 73 pounds ago. I must be lookin' pretty darn good. : )

5 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Holy Bleep! Sweet, little mama!

Chickadeeva said...

Hee hee hee! I'm sure that felt awesome!

Kris, you've always had a gorgeous face, and a glow that radiated. You are looking like a Sex in the City chic now, and so get used to it :-)

Paige said...

That's funny, and probably felt good if a little... funny...
;)

Glitzyguru said...

That is awesome! I love getting little flirts like that. And I tell you what girl, just move to Brooklyn and you will receive them EVERYDAY! I'm not even kidding, I get a comment or whistle or something every single day I live here. Talk about affirmning! The men out here like curves apparently. But when you and Jules come see me, don't expect it in Manhattan, they like the little model skinny minies over there. hee hee!

On a very different note, I just want you to know I'm thinking of you today as you remember your lose.
My prayers are with you hon.
love, Mandi

Kristina said...

Elicia, you're so funny! I do not look like a Sex in the City chic. Well... perhaps one day, if I keep working out. : )

You're very generous with your compliments.

It's really amazing though.
I cannot remember a time in my life when I've felt this confident. It's very liberating. (Hence the nose ring!)