Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Two days sober

I did it! Two days of driving around without a mocha frappe' :) It feels good to have met even one small goal. Here are my numbers....

Mon: 957 calories, 14 glasses of water, workout, mochas 0
Tue: 1345 calories, 16 glasses of water, workout, mochas 0

Thank you for all your encouragement. Julie and Kristina, I love you:) Blake, I could have done without the financial advice because denial is such a happy place! I kind of like the idea of letting myself have one per week, we'll see.......

Happy days!
SueAnne

7 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Denial: a river in Egypt

kimiko said...

Like it was said during the fall frolic, you are a tenacious woman! You will make your goal and you will not quit until you see the change in yourself you are looking for. I admire that about you SueAnne and I think the Lord is pleased too! One foot in front of the other.
Smiles,

Lisa said...

I'm so proud of you! Eating healthy is one thing, but having to forego something you truly love is so much harder. Keep it up!

Mom2the6Rs said...

You go, southend chick!

Jules

Mom2the6Rs said...

Here is the link for the Starbucks nutritional guide. It is a bit scary. There are healthier choices there, but I would just stay away from the place all together if I were you....too tempting. http://starbucks.co.uk/NR/rdonlyres/A1F93080-B168-41AF-85AC-2F42764B6FB9/1351/Leaflet_BeverageNutritionSKU191973.pdf

Jules

Jenny V said...

Have you seen finding Nemo? You know when Dory sings the "Just keep on swimming keep on swimming song?" Well when you see a starbucks just "keep on driving keep on driving" You know the tune-humm along girls! Proud of you SueAnne. Keep it up.
Jenny

Kristina said...

You just keep on a drivin' by girl! One day at a time.

I agree with Lisa, giving up something that you love is really tough. But you're doing it. You ARE doing it! And I'm proud of you. : )

Kristina