Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fall frolic



(Here I am at my heaviest, 250 pounds) ( To the right I have lost 26 pounds, now I am down 30 pounds.)

I had such a good time yesterday with all you ladies! When I got back home, the first thing I did was try on all the clothes that Kristina and Jules passed down to me ( Thank you!). So many of the tops were size 16,18 and 20's and they all fit! Can you believe it? This is so big. I was a 3x and bustin' out of that at the beginning of the year. So to fit in to these smaller sizes was huge for me. Fitting their clothes inspired me to try on "the can't fit yet" side of my closet. I was able to move over so many tops and a pair of size 20 pants. Yippee. My give away pile received all my 22 and 24 pants and skirts and tops that were really baggy and unflattering on me.

I am so inspiried from seeing Kristina's tight little bottom in her new black jeans that I am roaring to go full speed ahead on my exercise plan. Kristina is the "poster child" for excercising being great for the body. She isn't flabby at all! So I am sticking to it too. I am saying, "No to the flab!"

Well my goal for October, November and Decemeber is to lose 17 pounds to get out of the 200's before the new year. That is only 6 pounds a month. Very doable. I wouldn't even have to starve, or give up all my favorite treats.

Have a great week everyone!

Smiles

5 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Wowza, Kimiko! That before pic is amazing! You are amazing! You have really made such a difference in your health this year. I am so proud of you! I can just tell, you are going to be "Kristina Jr." and amaze us all! You go girl!

Glad those clothes fit. I will find you more.

Jules

SueAnne said...

It was great to spend the day with you Kimi. And those pictures! WOW! You thought there wasn't much of a visible difference;)
SueAnne

Paige said...

WOW Kimiko!

Love those goals, and it will be great watching you achieve them! You can do this. :)

Kristina said...

Kimi, it was wonderful to see you! And I'm so glad you posted a before picture. Girl, what a difference! You've not given yourself enough credit.
I'm so glad that the clothes worked for you, and I'm so glad that my "tight little butt" has inspired you. : )
You just keep pressing on!

Kristina

Bickler3 said...

HEY KIMI!! CHECK YOUR EMAIL WOMAN!!! I LOST YOUR PHONE NUMBER !!!!! CALL ME!!!!