Tuesday, September 26, 2006

down pounds, but not healthy

I am not sure on the atual number of pounds I am down from last week, but it is more then the 3 I set for my goal. Last Thusday I started feeling sick and it just got worse from there. I am STILL not well. I did not eat anything but sugar free popcycles and saltines for 3 days and drank TONS of water.

Right now I am sitting up because it hurts my head too much to lay down. Thanks for listen to me and when I get back to the gym we will know the total weight this bug helped me get rid of.

Tracy

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Oh, Tracy, I am so sorry about your sickness. I had it bad, too. I even went in to be tested for the ecoli that spinach was causing. Turns out I just had a stomache virus. I have three sick kids right now, though. So much stress involved in sickness.

I hope you feel well soon. And I hope you have a happy side effect on the scale!

Your Cuz,
Jules

Chickadeeva said...

Awwww Tracy, I'm so sorry to hear that you're not feeling well.

Make sure you drink enough water to help your body wash out the bug. I hate being sick to my stomach, and I'm so very sorry you're enduring.

This too will pass, friend!

Kristina said...

So sorry to hear you're feeling so icky! I hope you're feelig better soon!

Kristina

kimiko said...

Tracy,
I am sorry you are ill. Try to get plenty of rest and don't worry about the gym until you feel completely better. I hope you feel better soon.