Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Not an Ounce

Well, the final results are back from my vacation. I set pretty low standards going off - if I had gained five pounds, it would have been fine with me since I know that I will lose it again, coming back home to my regular lifestyle. I lost weight on my vacation instead (though goodness only knows how). I ate well (as in really good food, not necessarily food that's good for you) and played hard and it all pretty much evened out.

At this rate, I could be a size two if I took the rest of the year off. Hmmm....

6 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

How excellent! I think its fun to know your body is working at losing weight even when we stop working :-)

Careful your weight loss isn't a parasite ;-) heh heh

Kristina said...

Well, how in the HECK did ya manage that?! Not that I'm not happy for you!

Hope you had a wonderful vacation.

Kristina

Tracy said...

Right on....that is always a bonus being on vacaton and to have weight loss. Great job.

Amy Witt said...

Vacation and a weight loss!!! Way to go!!!

Lisa said...

Well, I walked everywhere and climbed a lot of hills, mountains, volcanoes, stairs, cobblestone streets, you name it. I was always heading somewhere so I think that really helped to burn off what I ate. After all, if you go to all the trouble to go somewhere cool, you can't just laze around, can you?

Paige said...

Lisa,
That's AWESOME!!! Good for you! :) I'm glad you had fun but am also glad you're back, I missed you! ;)