Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I got my butt in the shorts!


Okay- about....oh.... I don't know, sometime this spring I bought this cute little pair of shorts at Costco. I deliberately bought them a few sizes too small. I did this as motivation to lose the weight so I could get my butt in them. Well last weekend I put them on, zipped them up and sat down. I was comfortable too. Dear hubby said, "Wow they even look a little loose on you."

Sweet thought because they are NOT loose but they aren't tight either. I am so excited. You just have to love Ralph Lauren Jeans. The shorts are an 8 and so are the jeans I recently found at the local thrift store. No sense in forking out the big bucks for a pair of jeans that I hopefully will be too skinny for in a few months! Anyway I am very happy with my progress. I am down another 1.8 pounds since my last post. I have broke into the 130's ( am at 139) and I am so very happy with that. I am hoping to drop another pound this week but it is the dreaded PMS week so we will see. Can't wait to see you all on Saturday. I might have to do some bra shopping as the girls have lost a total of 4 inches! Yikes!
Jenny

3 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Wow, Jenny! I know that amazing feeling of jumping down pants sizes. And all those delicious comments from your hubby, aren't they just "food" for the soul?

I know what you mean about the "girls". I have lost over 5 inches and will definately be visiting Nordstroms again for a fitting. Last time we all got together, that is where we ended up. It was a blast.

Love, Jules

Kristina said...

Jenny, I am so happy for you!! Isn't it awesome when you purposely buy something too small, pushing yourself to be able to finally one day wear it? And then to GET to the point where it fits... there is nothing like it!

As for "the girls", you soooo need a new bra. And I know where you're coming from. I'm getting measured again on Friday, so it will be interesting to see what that number will be. Last month I believe I was up to around 10 inches gone from my bust total. But I've lost alot of back fat too. And hallelujah to that!!

I'm looking forward to meeting you Saturday!

Kristina

kimiko said...

You go girl! Nothing feels as good as putting on your "skinny pants" and having them fit. Congrats!