Monday, September 11, 2006

wowzers!!

Well,
after all the stress of this summer and weight I gained back (don't know exactly how much-i was too scared to even look) i had the gutts to weigh in this afternoon when I was at the Y. Yes, I actually followed my plan and worked out! Anyways, I am down 2.5lbs since the last time I weighed in about two weeks before I moved here. So that is REALLY encouraging. It means I've lost quit a bit more than that. So now I'm determined to keep up working out after school, it really felt good. It helped to get all the stress off my back from the school day.
On the city note, I'm getting to like the city more and more, but still miss the comforts of home. I' sure it'll keep getting better though. I had SUCH a great time at the sports bar the other day watching my boys play ball. I actually met about a dozen seahawks fans all from the Northwest!! like from kirkland and bellevue!! so awesome, and we are probably going to enjoy the season all together! :)
At any rate, I'm on my way to my goal again. I have less than 20 pounds to go!! only 19.5! I can't even believe it! :)
Have a great week, Mandi

2 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Hey girl! Way to go! I updated your ticker with a little NYC skyline! Proud of you. You have come a long way...approaching the 200's to approaching the 140's! Geesh! Way to make a decision and stick with it.

Jules

Kristina said...

Less than twenty pounds?! That is very exciting! And to see the scale moving down, despite all of the change and the stress that have occurred in your life this last month, also is very encouraging. : )

I'm glad that you found some other Hawks fans to watch the game with... that sounds like fun.

Keep on pressing on girlfriend, and you'll be into a smaller size too before you know it. Your next goal is a 6, right? I think you said the last pieces of clothing were 8's. Anyhow, I'm proud of you. : )