Friday, September 29, 2006

One Point Four, Out the Door!


WhooHoo! I was delighted to see one of my biggest weekly losses in a looooong, looooong time! -1.4, girls! Now I am at an even 172! I am so close to the 160's, I can taste it! Yum! Do the happy dance with me and burn a few calories!

Upping my activity level and challenging myself has really made a difference this week. Water, water, water, too. I bombed on journaling, but I will do better this next week. (My weight loss weeks begin on Fridays).

By the way...this weight loss brings my total loss to 60 lbs! Holy Cow! I have never accomplished such a task as this! 240 sticks of butter! At $3 a lb., it would cost me $180 to buy that much butter!

Best wishes to you all this week.
Jules

8 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

You are so close to your goal! That's amazing!

You continue to be a bright light of success! I tell myself that I can do it, because you have done it! "What one man can do, another can do."

Thank you for being such a great role model.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Elicia, you mentioned to me that you were setting your own goal weight...are you going to do a ticker? Are you going to let us in on it?

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

ahhhhh

Yes! I have a goal weight of 138. I have 21.9 lbs left to go.

Would you be so kind as to start a ticker, and I'll write a post up about what I'm planning to do, as you all have so successfully done.

Kristina said...

YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!!!

I'm SOOO happy for you Jules! You deserve it!

Love you,

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Elicia, I did your ticker. Take a look at QueenLivalot's ticker! You guys had/have identical weight markers almost! You said she was an inspiration....

I believe in you!

Jules

Jenny V said...

Way to go Jules! Yahoo!

Tracy said...

YEAH Jules~~

What a wonderful role model you are! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to here more about your new exercise classes.

love ya
Tracy

Mom2the6Rs said...

Love ya all right back. As Ellen says: "Kaw kaw kaw kaw."

Jules