Monday, September 25, 2006

The Biggest Loser!

UPDATE: I Forgot Amy, alas, my humanity is showing...sorry, girl! Also, Mary has just joined us, so I am adding her, too. I am not sure what we are going to do with this, but hey, it's worth trying out.


Hey, I watched the first show of the Biggest Loser last night and was so inspired! I so know where these people are at and it is amazing to me the radical changes they are willing to make for their health. I thought it might be fun to split our blog into the blue and red team and support these men and women. What do you think?

Red Team

Jules
Amy
Tracy
Jenny
Coreen
Elicia
Debbie
Jennifer
Mandi
Peggy

Blue Team

Kristina
Kimiko
Lisa
Tina
SueAnne
Paige
Mary
Sundee
Jodie
Kristin

You can go to their website and see who is who. We could even individually pick a certain person to cheer for! Don't feel obligated, just another way to funnel energy into our blog and inspire our own growth.

Love, Jules

7 comments:

Kristina said...

That's kind of a fun idea... I spent a long time looking at their web site. I think I'll cheer for the first girl on the blue team, Amy. She looks very similar to what I was last Winter. She's only about an inch taller than me, and outweighed me by only 5 pounds. GOOOOO Amy!!!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Amy is the one that reminded me most of you, Kristina. She lost like 18 lbs. her first week!! That is something you would have done on that show.


Jules

Amy Witt said...

Speeking of Amys...I seem to be left off of the team..Please add me to one. Please. I am feeling redheaded and step.

Mom2the6Rs said...

So sorry, Amy! How did I do that?

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

I wanna cheer for EVERYONE!

Tracy said...

I think this is a great way new way to keep us motivated.

Thanks Jules

Mom2the6Rs said...

E- You would! You are just the world's cheerleader, that's who you are!

Jules