Monday, September 11, 2006

*thud* *thunk* *roll* *clamber* *scratch*

Those are the sounds of me falling off the wagon and climbing back on.

This week I went to a wedding, which I was in. I left on Wednesday and returned home last night. I ate too much, drank too much, and made far too few attempts to exercise. Sad. I also gained something around four pounds, but I can't concentrate on that because it's depressing.

Son, instead I'm going to focus on climbing back on our wagon. I exercised this morning, and have big plans to eat well, start drinking my water again, and keep exercising all week. It actually feels good to be climbing aback on. It just doesn't feel good to be rolling around on the side of the road with the muck.

See you ladies there!

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Let it go. TODAY is a new day. You can't take back the weekend. All you can do is take back the control today.
I believe in you Paige!

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

I, too, got back on the workout wagon today...at "stupid" o'clock, I might add!

Bon Voyage on your wagon, Paige!

Jules

SueAnne said...

I believe in you too Paige. Let it go! It is about lifestyle-habit changes. I don't even want to be on this wagon, but if we stay on, a couple of years from now, maybe eating healthy will be second nature and those little side trips will be foreign to us! Really I know I am fat because I have lived more off the wagon than on! Welcome back aboard! This is the best crew to be riding with.
Spoken be someone who, at this venture is still bouncing on and off the wagon daily.....
SueAnne