Friday, September 22, 2006

I've lost more inches around my body than my own height!!!

I'm at about 10 pounds under my heaviest weight here...

I just got back from Curves, where I had my monthly weigh and measure... I've lost another 3 1/2 inches! Bringing my grand total up to 67 inches! I'm only about 65 1/2 inches tall you guys. This is HUGE for me. Talk about a moral booster! : ) My weight hasn't changed since last weekend, but do I sound like I am discouraged? Let me break down my inches since I've not done that for a couple of months. I've lost 10.75 inches off of my bust, 10.25 inches off of my waist, 13.25 from my abs, 13.75 from my hips, (Or what's left of them): ) 10 inches from my thighs, ( 5 inches each), 9 inches from my arms, ( 4 1/2 each), and my body fat % has gone down a solid 10%! I am sooooo ready to do some more shopping tomorrow!

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

That is incredible! I am so happy for you. When you put it in terms of your own height its impressive.

Your legs look awesome!

I can't tell you how happy I am for you so you'll have to wait until you see it on my face tomorrow!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Holy Shrinkem Butts, Batman! There is a slim woman loose in the city of Gotham! To the Fat Mobile!

Ha!

You have outdone even your own dreams for yourself, babe! What can I say but wowza! I always knew you had it in you...You are such a hero to me.

Jules

Kristina said...

Awe, thank you girls. Love you both!

Kristina

kimiko said...

Kristina you look so good! You already look thin! And you still want to lose how much more? Great job.