Sunday, September 10, 2006

New Workout Routine

Hey girls. Life is busy right here in the great state of Texas and chaos. Thought you all would life to see my new personal trainers. We do this workout each night for 30 minutes. Amazing results.



All joking aside, the business of fall has but my eating in danger but I am leaning on God and asking for extra help to make it through snack time during Sunday night church, the goodies people bring to Bible Study, Pot luck dinner at church, homeschooling, well....life in general!!

Amy

4 comments:

Tracy said...

that was a great video...I was laughing, but also tapping my feet to the tunes...

Mom2the6Rs said...

so cute! Thanks for posting here. Very fitting for us all. Oh how I wish I owned some pink pants like that dude!

Jules

Kristina said...

THAT was so funny! It makes you wonder, what kind of person would choreograph something like that on a treadmill? : )

Fall time can be dangerous to us all. What with the jackets and sweaters, and layers of clothes that people wear. It's easier to lose yourself in clothes this time of year. Just think about Christmas time though, think about how you would like to be looking, and feeling by then. Set a goal, that will help keep you focused.

Kristina

Chickadeeva said...

I love OK GO - and the coreographer was the lead's SISTER! You should see the OUTTAKES of them falling all over everything!