Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hanging Loose

Hi ya'll! I feel like I've been out of touch with all of you but really I've just been busy. I haven't gained any weight, I haven't lost any weight, but I feel good.

This past weekend I was at a couples bridal shower (contradiction in terms?) and the bride's dad was joking about his beer belly. So all us girls stuck out our bellies to compare - and I didn't really have one. I was able to pinch a little, but really I was pretty solid. It's kind of nice to look up and realize that you really are skinnier, not just that your clothes are bigger (goofy as that may sound).

Anyways, just checking in so none of you would feel abandoned. Hopefully next time I will have some sort of change (for the better I hope) to report!

All my love to you skinny chicks,
Lisa

P.S. - Update - This is a volcano picture from Guatemala - I can't imagine climbing it again - carrying an extra 27 pounds on myself!

(Sorry it's fuzzy - the flash off the smoke does that and yeah, that's lava, about three feet behind me)

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Good to hear from you Lisa! I've been a wonderin'. : )

WOW! What a wonderful thing it must have been to stick your tummy out, only to realize that you really don't have one. Okay, now it's my turn to be jealous.

I wish you weren't so far away for the Fall Frolic. We'll be thinking of you, and we'll post lots of pics.

Kristina

Tracy said...

Great picture! What a fun experiance you must have had.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Nice photo! Beautiful woman! Thanks for checking in.

Jules

Chickadeeva said...

LOVE THAT SMILE!

Kristina said...

You didn't have the photo up when I posted earlier... You are so stinking pretty!