Monday, September 11, 2006

Guess who bought her first pair of 10's?!?!

That would be a pair of low rise, boot cut levis. You guys, I CANNOT believe that I can wear a size 10 jean! I haven't worn a size 10 pretty much since High school. I did own a skirt in that size about ten years ago. But a pair of jeans is a whole 'nother ball game. : ) I'm so excited. I keep having to look in the mirror at my butt. It's like, I can't believe that that body part is actually attached to me. ME! I had gotten accustomed to seeing such a different image in the mirror. I just feel so good about myself. : ) Oh, BTW, in case you didn't know, the largest pair of pants that I ever wore were a size 22!!!

6 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Sweet Victory!

Keep up the inspiration. girlfriend!

Jules

Glitzyguru said...

awesome! there is nothing like breaking into a ten for some reason. Its like the skinny zone. I mean, 12's feel good compared to to 14, but 10's... just feels awesome!
good job!

Chickadeeva said...

Wow - that is so awesome!

You're going to have to lend ME your fat pants going forward!

Amy Witt said...

****loud cheering from way down south in Texas*******

SueAnne said...

Cyber high fives to you! I bought my first pair of 10s this week too. I can get them on, but they are tight. Then again, I have always said that breathing is over rated. HAHA!
SueAnne

Kristina said...

Breathing is TOTALLY overrated! : )