Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Still going......

I have been doing well! I lost another 1.25 inches since I last posted. The gym has been missing me. When ever the weekend comes up it seems like the days fly by and I don't go. This week has been rough too, getting my fanny there too. No excuses...right. Also...that is when I weigh-in so now I can't report my weight loss until I get there.

My pants are getting loose, it is so exciting!!! I can't wait until I get into the next size smaller. On Friday's we get to wear jeans at work, every week I have been trying on my old jeans hoping it will be the time that they will fit. Last week I got them button zipped and sat down...didn't think I could make it a whole day.

Wish I could go to the Fall Frolic and meet you lovely ladies. Maybe next year I can make arrangements to stay with you Jules.

Will post my loss later...

3 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

I am ever so proud of you!

I know you're going to do this - and I know you will NEVER be the same!

You're a natural - this blog was MADE for chicas like YOU! TO SUCCEED! :-)

Mom2the6Rs said...

Tracy, thanks for updating us and for being such a great part of this blog! I am so proud of you! Those jeans are going to fit one of these Fridays, and on another Friday, they will have to be donated to charity because you will find them just too baggy! WhooHoo!

I believe in you, girl!

Love, Jules

Paige said...

Tracy,
That's so awesome! Isn't progress great?!?! Good for you and your hard work!