Monday, July 31, 2006

Size 12


I can't recall ever owning size 12 clothes...I now have three dresses, two pairs of pants, and a jacket that are all size 12. I am not completely in a 12, yet, that is that some brands I still have to buy the 14, but I am on my way! It is an incredible feeling. I was wearing 22's not too long ago. I know this is not an amazingly profound post, especially after the suffering of Elicia, but I just thought I would chime in.

Oh, and I will be traveling to E. Washington for the week, so I will check in with you all on Sunday. I don't have a lap top.

Jules

6 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

I think this is MORE profound than my silly uncomfortable feelings! Those will pass, and they will come again - but you will never go back from this distance.

I am so excited for you. We can swap/share clothes more now :-)

I wear a 10/12 :-)

Lisa said...

Way to go, Jules! I'm so amazed by you! Thanks for being such an inspiration.

Lisa

SueAnne said...

Way to go Jules! I am excited for you:)
SueAnne

Kristina said...

You be lookin' fine, girl! I've seen you up close and everything. You be lookin' F-I-N-E.

Pink Slippers said...

WOO HOO! Size 12, doesn't it feel GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT?! Congrats Julie, I know what a wonderful treat it is to buy a smaller size outfit.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Thanks all. Appreciate the love. No, I NEED the love. This goes way beyond appreciation.

Jules