Saturday, July 08, 2006

Sitting area



Here are the pictures of the patio sitting area we just put together.

I think I've been over celebrating. I checked the scale this morning and it wasn't kind. Good thing I don't have to weigh in until Wed. I need to re-adjust my mouth and mind and get back to it. I haven't been eating the wrong things, just too much of the right things. I walked three miles yesterday and will do that again today, and for the rest of the week plus the gym stuff. I've also been getting in all of my water....so back on track (choo choo).

5 comments:

Glitzyguru said...

looks beautiful Debbie! And good job on getting back on track, that is what I'm doing this week too, its so easy to over celebrate this time of year. :)

Chickadeeva said...

This is gorgeous! Well done!

Kristina said...

WOW, how beautiful is your patio?!
And way to get back on track. One day at a time, one meal at a time. We WILL make it to our goals!

Amy Witt said...

How pretty..can I come over? oh yea you live too far.

Pink Slippers said...

So beautiful...I wish my yard looked like that. Thanks for sharing the photos, they are very inspirational!