Monday, July 31, 2006

Have you ladies been sized lately????


Hello ladies and your ladies! I decided it was time to get in and get a sizing done on the girls. I have lost 10 pounds and my bras were not fitting well at all. Actually it seems to be a battle I have fought for years. About 2 months ago I went to Victoria's Secret and had a lady size me. The bra ended up fitting terribly. I thought it was fine in the store, but after wearing it for a couple of weeks, I hated it. So, I finally went into Nordstrom yesterday and had a fitting done there. So worth the drive. The gal must have spent 40 minutes with me. She first sized around my ribs, then got bras in different cup sizes to try them on with me.She showed me how the bra should be fitting, which was much lower on my back than I was accustomed to. I was TOTALLY surprised at my size as well. I really thought I KNEW my bra size, I had seen Oprah after all! Well, now I am on a mission to get a few new bras in my new size. And I have to admit, the bras in the size she put me in were SO Much more comfortable than the ones I have been wearing. So, I thought I would post it here, especially considering how much weight so many of you have lost. So....when was the last time you had your bra size checked? Maybe it is time?
Have a great day everyone!!
Tina

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Jules, Mandi , and I got fitted during our Spring Hurrah at Nordie's as well. It was a first time experience, and Much worth the effort, I might add. I highly reccomend it to one and all.

Chickadeeva said...

What a great post. You are right - having a well fitted foundation is essential to good posture and a happy set of twins.

Lisa said...

Some of us don't really have that much to size! :)