Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Fourteen . Six

Hi. So I'm now officially down 14.6 pounds. This weekend I went away to a bridal shower out of town. I was staying at my friend the bride's house, and brought my food scale. When possible, I measured my food out. When not possible, I did the best I could. I brought my own fruit and bagels for breakfast.
I did have one moment of weakness. After the shower we went out for dinner. I had been really, really good at the shower, despite the absolutely mouth-watering looking lasagna that I was dying for. And instead of cake I had one (1, count them) chocolate strawberry. Then we went out to dinner. And I got wings and cheese fries. I KNOW, not the best. Actually, the worst. But I had about six wings and a handful of fries. I didn't scarf, like I would have in the past. I stopped eating - not when I was full, because my perception of when I'm full and the reality of it are two different things- but when I knew I had had enough food.
And I lost two pounds for the week!!

Here are the numbers:
Monday, 7/17: 885 calories (I'm sorry I think this is an overlap), 14 glasses water, workout
Tuesday, 7/18: 1048 calories, 14 glasses water, workout
Wednesday, 7/19: 1257 calories, 14 glasses water,
Thursday, 7/20: 1414 calories, 14 glasses water, workout
Friday, 7/21: 1271 calories, 14 glasses water, workout
Saturday, 7/22: 1613 calories, 11 glasses water, (cheese fries and wings day)
Sunday, 7/23: 1250 calories, 14 glasses water
Monday, 7/24: 1406 calories, 14 glasses water, workout

There they are, on to next week!

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Paige, you are doing SOOO great! Congrats on another two pounds gone. When you keep track of everythng, it makes a difference, doesn't it?
I'm very proud of you girlfriend!

Kristina

Lisa said...

That's awesome, Paige! You are so close to your first goal - how does it feel?

You are on track to be way ahead of your end-of-August timeline!

Keep it up!

Lisa

SueAnne said...

Way to go Paige!
SueAnne

Mom2the6Rs said...

Paige, good job at the shower! You made a great trade with that chocolate strawberry! Good for you. I appreciate your honesty. I am so glad you are seeing it all work for you. Keep up the hard, but doable work! You will thank yourself as time rolls on.

POY!
Jules

Pink Slippers said...

Congrats Paige, 2 pounds is an awesome result! And your self control deserves a round of applause. Lasagna?! You are good!