Thursday, July 20, 2006

I have been having a Summer

I have been trying to not spend as much time on the computer this summer as "things happen" when I am not paying attention to the 2 year old. Today he spilled the hamster food all over the family room. He is just at that age where he needs to be watched. I can't gate off the entire house.

I am still on track and still losing. This week following my time of the month where I always have a gain, I lost 5.6 lbs. I am eating all the yummy summer veggies, fruits and eating very little meat or bread. We have been swimming everyday to beat the 105 temperature. I cleared off the exercise bike that doubled as a clothes rack and have been riding it while watching one of my favorite Food Network shows.

I do try to read all the updates every few days. I am so proud to be a part of this group of ladies. The support is so great and I get many good ideas from everyone.

Off to fix some breakfast for three hungry boys then for a swim before the sun gets to intense.

Amy (Athenainaminivan)

5 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Wow, Amy! You are on track! What a difference from your past "dragging of the feet" when I first met you! I am so, so proud of you! The swimming sounds delicious. Sorry it is so hot and that 2 year olds can rule your world. I can't tell you how many times I have compared this summer to last when my little guy was 2. The age of 3 suddenly makes all the difference in the world.

Jules

Pink Slippers said...

Great job!! Keep it up, five pound loss is inecredible! Enjoy your summer! Glad to see you posting.
Tina

Kristina said...

Amy, you're just a cruisin'! What a great job you've been doing!
Two year old boys, ugh! My David just celebrated his second birthday last month... he is a little rascal, in the most literal sense. : )
Keep up the great work Amy. I'm SOOO proud of you!

Kristina

SueAnne said...

Wow Amy 5.6 pounds! That's great! It is a nice time of year to be losing! You sound so great and positive. Keep on truckin'!
SueAnne

Paige said...

Wow Amy that's fantastic!! Good for you. :)