Thursday, July 13, 2006

Weigh in

Hi everyone! Jeez, you take a couple of days off the internet and come back to loads of posts and inspiration! Our computer room is currently torn apart as we paint. But anyway. At the end of my second six week phase I weighed in a few days early so as to try to avoid the unfortunate side affects that come along with my period. Well, I weighed and started my period the next day (yuck and early). So, now that it is over, out of curiosity, I weighed in while at the Y today and I am actually down another four pounds than I thought!! Woo hoo! that puts me past the half way mark and the next stop for me is the 150s baby!!
I am glad you are all still around and doing so well:)
SueAnne

3 comments:

Kristina said...

SueAnne, that is incredible!! I'll just bet you feel amazing. 27 pounds on your frame is a huge deal.
I'm so proud of you! See how your dilligence is paying off?

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Amazing! What a boost! It's like winning the fat burning lottery.

So proud of you!
Jules

Pink Slippers said...

WOO HOO! Great news...congrats on thd loss. Doesn't it feel just grand??