Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I promised....



Ok, so I promised to post today...and here I am. I got to see what is left of both Julie and Kristina today. Wow, it is amazing what a few months of very hard work can do to a girl! Anyway, here is a before shot of me. This is at my highest weight after having my daughter, Atira in 2000. I was 165 there. I had gestational diabetes with her and I knew I needed to get healthy so I would not someday become a diabetic. I am now down to 141, but I have been at an all time low (since adulthood) of 135. That is my goal, to get back to the 135. I had gained back about 14 pounds, very slowly over about 1 1/2 years. But I knew I needed to get back on track and here I am. This week has been tough, we had a conference we went away for last weekend, came home to the fourth, which was not so bad for me. But I have had a heck of a time getting motivated again. I do great all day and then dinner hits and I am not in the mood anymore. We have also been to the movies several times and that popcorn was calling me. Dangit! Well, today has been great, I am on program and will stay that way today. I lost my water bottle so I am not drinking my water like I should. I need to go out and buy a new one. So, there is the story of me lately. Still trucking along. I have until August 28 to lose the weight or I will have to pay for another 3 months at Ediets, so that is my goal. 6 weeks to get off the last 6 pounds. I think that is doable..we will see. If not, I will sign up again and keep at it! Oh, I just recently purchased (by mail) a new workout, Core secrets, anyone ever try it? I am trying to jazz up my routines again. I think I have workout ADD. I get bored very quickly with them. Ok all, keep it up, keep away from the mochas and all holidays. That should do it. Off to try and steal my tv back from the kids.
Gnight,
Tina

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You forgot the "after" picture, silly! :)

Kristina said...

Well, I saw Tina yesterday, and boy, does 24 pounds make a difference!

Tina, you look so great! And being so close to goal, you don't even look like you need to lose anything at all. I know that six pounds on a smaller frame will be noticable though. Especially to you.

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Thanks for posting. I love that beautiful smile of yours! You are sweet in any size package, babe! You are looking so good, though, got to tell you. I so enjoy our friendship...now if our kids would just give us some alone time, we could chat the hours away.

POY!
Jules