Friday, July 21, 2006

The final five...

I thought losing those last ten pounds would be hard. Well, I am halfway through that goal and now on to the final five. I have struggled the past couple of weeks but am happy to say I maintained one week and this week, to my great surprise I was down a pound. So, here I move onto the final 5. Today I am at 140 even, so I am hoping by next week to report I am back into the 130's! And for those of you who enjoy working out at home on videos or dvd's, I have found a new love, it is called "Core Secrets". I bought my first DVD and used it yesterday. 30 minutes of weights and weights on a balance ball. It kicked my butt. It has been months since I have been sore from a workout, but I am sore this morning and it feels great! Worked all kinds of new muscles and I am now on the hunt for more of these workouts. They are simple and straightforward, it is not all showy and bimbo-ee and I am looking forward to some great results. Well, have a great weekend everyone! Thanks for all your posts and great support here. I really feel I would not have made it this far without all of you!
Tina

5 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Girl! That is fantastic! I am so excited for you. Last night I tried Julie's "not eat after 8" and I was STARVING but, I told myself that it will help.

I know that you'll slide those last few pounds off fast!

SueAnne said...

Hey Tina! I have started the Core Secrets too and love it. I love the ball and the "feel" of the videos. Although, I strained a neck muscle golfing last weekend and am officially off the workouts for at least a week. I thought I could do lower body only yesterday and ended up at the doctors office. Three perscriptions later and some massage therapy....I have to skip the workouts for a while.
But anyway...I recommend the Core Secrets too. It is a great, well rounded work out:)
SueAnne

Chickadeeva said...

SueAnne, I'm sorry to hear about your strain. I'm glad you're being wise and laying off those muscles a bit. :-)

Mom2the6Rs said...

Tina, you are so inspirational! You are so full of life an vitatlity. You are living the lifestyle I want to live. Good for you.

POY!
Jules

Pink Slippers said...

Thanks ladies, I love to read your responses, they always encourage me!! So, is everybody sweatin it all off today?
LOL!! :)