Thursday, July 27, 2006

Down another 3 inches!

Hey at this stage in the game, I'll be very happy with that three inches! I kind of had my doubts when I asked her to measure me. This last week I had allowed myself to eat a lot more than I have been. A couple of days up until the reunion, and then over the whole weekend, my choices weren't the best. BUT, the last few days I've stared journaling again, and I have a new goal to be down a solid 75 pounds by the Fall Frolic, which is in the third week of September. Right now I'm at a 67 pound loss. So if I can lose just one pound a week, I'll be right on track.
Anyhow, I'd like to brag about my measurements... I'm now down exactly 61 inches! And this is how they break down: 9 off of my bust, 10.5 off of my waist, 11.75 from my abs, 12.25 from my hips, 9 from my thighs, and 8.5 from my arms. My body fat percentage has gone down a solid 8.7% too. In the last four weeks, my body fat percentage has gone down down a whole 1%. I'm very excited about that number.

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Dang girl! I am so excited for you. You look great and you're so motivated to keep going I'm afraid you'll come out with your own workout videos soon!

Paige said...

THAT is AWESOME.

You rock!!! Good for you. watching your progress is fantastic motivation, thank you. :)

Pink Slippers said...

WOO HOO! That is incredible!! I wish I would have measured before I started...oh well! I will enjoy your success in the inches department!

Mom2the6Rs said...

3 inches...6 m&ms...self-control, determination, and motivation. That's you, Babe, that's you.


Jules