Thursday, July 06, 2006

Phase 2 weigh in

Hello Everyone!
It is time for me to weigh in again. Phase 2 was not as impressive as Phase 1 but I know why ( a few chocolate detours on my journey). But I am still happy and on track. Phase 2 loss:

5 pounds (23 total)
2 inches (17 total)

I weighed and measured a couple of days early so that I would not be right on my cycle at the time. Anything to boost the numbers! My goal for the next six weeks of my program is to add two strengthening sessions to my workout schedule and to break the HALF WAY mark. Just not quite there!
Blessings!
SueAnne

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Good for you SueAnne! You've already lost 23 pounds and 17 inches. That is awesome.
Keep up the good work lady. I'm proud of you!

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

SueAnne, you have the best attitude and I am so happy for the pounds you lost! Don't you feel fantastic?!

Proud of you! (POY)

Jules