Sunday, July 23, 2006

And she danced!


100_3444, originally uploaded by willemkristina@verizon.net.

Willem took this of me. I had such an amazing time! I felt on top of the world. I walked with my head high, and my shoulders back.
The first night, Willem and I didn't make it home until about 3:00 am. We scooted out about 11:15 the second night. We were Exhausted! The boys only allowed me about three hours of sleep that first night. We all had such a great weekend though. We took the boys up to Fort Casey, and really had a wonderful family day. My mom has an amazing piece of property, with a wonderful view of Puget Sound.
I'm so glad that I made this reunion. I feel like I've totally been released from my past, and the ugly little box that I had errected around myself for all of those years. I also got A LOT of compliments on my appearance. Everyone recognised me right off the bat. I felt beautiful, and I felt confident. And no one could make me feel otherwise.

10 comments:

Amy Witt said...

"I felt beautiful, and I felt confident. And no one could make me feel otherwise."

You ARE beautiful, and you ARE confident. Yea for a wonderful weekend and a great time. You will have to blog about the weekend. Glad it was all that and a bag of chips...oops I mean some carrot sticks!!

Chickadeeva said...

I am so excited! I'm so glad it was what you wanted!!!

Coreen said...

You are glowing in this picture and I also see a grin from ear to ear. I'm so happy for you that you got to do this.

~Jennifer said...

I loved looking at all your photos, thanks for sharing! I'm glad you had a wonderful time.

Mom2the6Rs said...

Beautiful girl! You look so free and full of joy.

So happy for you!
Jules

Lisa said...

Boogie on down with your skinny self!

Rock on!

(You look fabulous, and like you had a wonderful time - how awesome)

SueAnne said...

Thanks for posting your pictures Krisina. You look great. And what a fun time!
SueAnne

Pink Slippers said...

This is such a wonderful group of pictures and I love reading about the details of your weekend! I am so happy for you and your accomplishment. Congratulations on making your goal and enjoying yourself at your reunion!

Paige said...

Oh Kristina. First of all, you look so beautiful and radiant in that picture.

I'm so glad the report of the reunion matches how you look in the picture- beautiful and confident.

Bickler3 said...

I have been waiting and waiting and checking and checking YOUR blog for these pictures....but nope...nothin....and what do I find here??? Silly girl !