Saturday, July 01, 2006

Down 41 Inches!


Kristina measured me on Thursday. I am down another 10 inches from April. 41 inches gone! I have lost 8.5 inches from my waist, 4 inches off my bust, and 6 inches off my hips. I only lost 3 lbs. last phase, but I am back on track and moving in the right direction. I am putting myself first again. I went in yesterday for a blood draw to check on my Cholesterol levels. That will tell the real story, my friends. I will report to you when I get the results. Thanks for the support and Happy 4th of July!

Jules

6 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Wow girl! I'm so happy for you that you're being encouraged by your progress!

xoxox!

SueAnne said...

You are the greatest encourager. I am so glad you are part of my life:) Way to go on the 41 inches! My goal for July is to add strength training into my workout routine. I think it is time to build and shape.
SueAnne

Mom2the6Rs said...

Good goal, SueAnne!

Jules

Kristina said...

41 inches?.... That's a whole yardstick plus another five inches girlfriend!
I'm so proud of You! You truly are beautiful. : )

Bickler3 said...

Just a note..on the scavenger hunt I did..when I asked who has lost the most weight this year..more than half put you (Julie) and I had to argue with a few of them to get them to change thier answer to Kristina!! I made them go ask!!! Cuz they just wouldn't belive me!!

Mom2the6Rs said...

Very sweet, Sundee. I know, a few had me down for that one! It was very, very flattering! Children are so honest, you know....I set them straight, though.

Jules