Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Living a fuller life!

I am pleased to say that I have ventured out of my house alot with my boys this week. I have taken them to four different parks, within the last four days. This is something that I RARELY used to do. I am the type of person that thoroughly enjoys staying home, and staying in my routine. But this week I've just had the itch to do something with my kids. Now that I weigh less, and have been working out, I have a lot more energy. And I kind of have this feeling like I want to make up for lost time. I want my kids to have happy, fun filled memories of them with me in their growing up years.
I've even contemplated finding a local track in the evenings to start jogging, and taking my oldest son with me, perhaps to ride his bike? I don't know, I just feel different this week. I feel youthful, and energized. That, in and of itself, is an amazing transformation. And I am thankful for this radical change in me. For in it, my family also reaps the rewards.

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

I hear you and am excited with you! Being able to be active with family is great. It is so much fun to make memories DOING STUFF!

Way to go girl - its only up from here!

Amy Witt said...

SO true so true. I too am experiencing this new found energy. Isn't it wonderful to be outside with the kiddos!! You are the bomb!!

Mom2the6Rs said...

I don't know why, but this post made me tear up! I think I just see your mind working a new way. I see you experiencing life on a new level. Boy am I ever proud of you.


Jules

Pink Slippers said...

You are making such wonderful memories with your kids! I am so happy for the wonderful changes you have seen happen in your life. But mostly how you feel so positive and uplifted now. You are just shining!