Saturday, July 22, 2006

Still having troubles....


Hi everyone!
I just wanted to update everyone since I've been in hiding. I was in this 100% until I got back from Cabo! For some reason my mind is not into my weight loss. I'm continuing to sabotage myself once I go under the 200's so then I go over the 200's. I decided that I need to take a different approach at this. I believe that I have so much unresolved junk in me that it's keeping me at this weight. So I've looked into a counselor and I go and see him on Tuesday. I am hoping to have some good changes happen soon so I can join all of you in your celebrations. I'm so frustrated that I help people everyday in their challenges at work but yet I can't help myself in my challenges. All of you are doing so great! I want to thank everyone for their support and encouragement. I will keep everyone posted but it might be a little bit before the next one. I also need to work on avoiding being held accountable. If I don't post then I think that everything is good because I don't have to admit it. I'll talk to all of you soon.

Coreen

4 comments:

Mom2the6Rs said...

Best wishes, Corrie, I believe in you, girl. Call me whenever you need a friend. I love you. Find the truth and it will set you free...Jules

Chickadeeva said...

Corrine, I am so sure you'll sort this out. Its so great you even SEE what you're doing. Hang in there, be honest, don't be scared and dare to love yourself enough to get the help you deserve.

We will be patiently awaiting your return :-)

Amy Witt said...

Praying for you. Good for you for realizing and taking care of yourself.

AMy

Coreen said...

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. You all have been a great support for me and I only want to return everything that you all have done for me. Thanks for understanding. I really appreciate each and every one of you.

:)