Monday, July 10, 2006

Eleven.

I know it's been a while since I posted my calories. After going to Cape Cod, we then had my niece and nephew here for the weekend. Good fun, but very busy! Last week I was finally back on track 100%. And it paid off! I was down 3.2 pounds this week for a total of 11.4 pounds in six weeks!! I'm so thrilled. I think my mini-goal of 20 pounds by the end of August is totally doable, which makes me so excited!

Today, at work, the girls were asking how much I had lost and saying they already notice a difference. For someone who has alot of weight to lose (total undetermined at this point fo my motivation's sake), that felt really really good.

Here's the proof! (the first two days I was way under, and not totally sure why. I kept better track after that though.)

Monday, 7/3/06: 999 calories, 14 glasses water, workout
Tuesday, 7/4/06: 1132 calories, 14 glasses water, workout
Wednesday, 7/5/06: 1312 calories, 14 glasses water
Thrusday, 7/6/06: 1475 calories, 15 glasses water, workout
Friday, 7/7/06: 1359 calories, 11 glasses water, workout
Saturday, 7/8/06: 1279 calories, 11 glasses water, workout
Sunday, 7/9/06: 1434 calories, 13 glasses water

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Great job, Paige! 11 and a half pounds in 6 weeks? You are definitely doing something right!

Lisa said...

Oh yeah, update that ticker, girl! It is soooo out of date now! :)

Paige said...

I don't know HOW!!!

Maybe Kristina won't mind??

Lisa said...

I'll do it!

Amy Witt said...

awesome Paige. That is great work getting back to work after enjoying your family, etc.

Kristina said...

Paige! 3.2 pounds for one week?! You ROCK! You've been so good with your caloric intake too. : )
Way to go girl, I'm so proud of you!

Kristina

SueAnne said...

Way to go Paige! You "sound" so great and inspired! Keep it up!
SueAnne

Mom2the6Rs said...

Wow, Paige, you have really turned a corner for sure! You are doing it, girl! Really doing it! Keep up the good work and get used to people making those comments.

Proud of you! (POY)
Jules

Pink Slippers said...

WOO HOO!!! Way to go! I am so happy for you, your hard work paid off!