Sunday, September 02, 2007

My Fitlinxx stats for August

Last month at the YMCA my numbers break down as such:

I earned 18,727 Fit Points. Placing me 1st in my age group, 1st for all women, and 4th for the whole Y.

I lifted 1,046,655 pounds.( The most in any single month yet!) Placing me 1st in my age group, 1st for all women, and 3rd over all.

I burned 14,784 calories. Placing me 1st in my age group, 5th for all women, and 8th over all.

It's funny, seeing these numbers makes me want to do nothing except work out. It's a new month, it's a clean slate. It must be time to get sweaty all over again! : )

3 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Kris, it is so wonderful to see your motivation keep growing and growing. You have hit the point where you get the 'high' from working out and its really kicking in. Your body is in LOVE with this new zest for life and it is so happy you're pushing it!

Its not about looks now, its about what you can accomplish NEXT!

I'm sooooo proud of you!

Kristina said...

Tahnk you Elicia! You are such an encouragement to me! : )

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Geesh, girl. I am so impressed. A fresh month. Go get 'em.

Jules