Friday, September 14, 2007

I did my first cardio kickboxing class, and I am in love...

In love with the type of excercise the class gave me, that is. Let me tell you, if they offered this every day, I would be taking it every day. And I would be CUT. My body would be so cut. They only have it twice a week. It was hard, but I LOVED it! It's a new class, so there were only three of us there besides the instructor. The first guy lasted about ten minutes before he quit. The second guy lasted a full thirty minutes before he had stop. I am the only one that made it for the full forty five minute duration . And yeah... that really did make me kinda proud. : )

Tuesday: 1,429 calories, and 20 glasses of water. I did 30 minutes of cardio, burning 445 calories, and lifted 57,000 pounds.

Wednesday: 1,318 calories, and 18 glasses of water. No Y today.

Thursday: 1,349 calories, and 15 glasses of water. I did the 45 minute cardio class, and lifted 58,000 pounds.

1 comment:

~Jennifer said...

Wow, how cool is that! I wonder what those guys were thinking when they had to quit while you were still going strong. You have every right to be proud of that!