Friday, September 14, 2007

Hooray!


I weighed 199.8 pounds this morning! I finally broke through that 200 pound barrier. That feels good.

I'm hoping that I can at least maintain that and go down from there, but I'm worried that the stress of the walk and then the stress of family issues which occurred after the walk is the reason I started losing weight again.

It still feels good, and it motivates me to stay on track. I'm going for a walk today. This will be the first walk in seven months that is just for me, and not for training. A small distinction, but an important one because now that I don't have a great big goal to work for I have to work just because I'm worth the effort.

2 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

This is a great photo!

I'm so proud of you Jennifer! Keep up the great work!!!

Kristina said...

A big congrats Jennifer! That is such a huge barrier to break. Doesn't it feel amaziing?!

And you are right. You should take the walk for YOU. Because you are definetely worth the effort!

Love,
Kristina : )