Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I bought myself a new outfit yesterday!

I bought my first pair of size 8 jeans. Granted, they are the stretchy kind, but I don't care. I feel sooo sexxy in them. They really contour my hips and thighs. I bought a new top, and a Nordstrom bra as well... I really splurged. But I've been working really hard, and I felt like I deserved it.
I've lost another pound! I have eight more to go. I CANNOT wait to get there. I am so completely motivated! I feel more beautiful than I ever have. It's such a contrast to how I used to feel...

Saturday: 1,364 calories, and 10 glasses of water. I did 35 minutes of cardio, burning 500 calories, and lifted 34,500 pounds.

Sunday: 1,100 calories, and 7 glasses of water. 40,500 pounds lifted.

Monday: 1,200 calories, and 19 glasses of water. I did 44 minutes of cardio, burning 600 calories, and lifted 34,000 pounds.

5 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

I still have my size eights hanging there, tempting me. I can squeeze into them, but its a bit too um, desperate. GOOD JOB on yours!

Isn't being a girl fun?

Kristina said...

At this point, I am LOVING being a girl.
And, for the record, if these jeans weren't made out of stretchy fabric, there is NO WAY I would be able to wear them. : )

Chickadeeva said...

but you ARE WEARING THEM!!!!!!!


WHOOOHOOOOOOHOOOOO!

Lisa said...

Congrats, Kris! There's nothing like getting a new outfit in a size that makes you feel positively svelt to keep you going for that last 8 pounds!

~Jennifer said...

Size 8! Wow! I haven't worn a size 8 since high school. That's gotta feel good.