Friday, September 07, 2007

And another one bites the dust!

Do you hear that familiar 80's music jingling in your ear? Well, that's what I heard in my head this morning, except I replaced the word 'one,' with 'pound' . And another pound bites the dust!! Oh yeah, I'm down another pound. Putting me just one pound up from my lowest weight yet. It's going to feel soooooo good to finally pass up 169.5. Can I make it happen within the next few days? I don't know, but I'm really going to work hard at it.

Thursday: 1,294 calories, and 19 glasses of water. I did 60 minutes of cardio, burning 838 calories, and lifted 73,000 pounds.

4 comments:

Chickadeeva said...

Girlfriend, I am soooo excited for you to hit that new goal!

You're just wastin away ain't ya?

Nope, you're battling every calorie and fat molecule with every ounce of determination you have - and that's awesome! Hee Hee -

YOU ARE THE CHAMPION!

Kris said...

That is awesome!!! How tall are you? I am trying to find my ideal weight.

Kristina said...

Thanks girls! And yes Elicia, I really am battling every calorie and fat molecule. : )

Kris, I'm 5'6". And my goal weight is 160. Acccording to the BMI index, that would still put me barely over weight to "them". But I do have a medium/large bone structure, and am farely muscular.

Melissa said...

Way to go! Now, if you could just blow some of that weight loss dust my way...