Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Emotional Rollercoaster.

I have almost made it to 6o pounds!! Physically I am feeling great. Emotionally I am up and down a lot. I am feeling the effects of not being able to go to my comfort friend when I am stressed and that is stressing me out more. I really am missing my old friend right now. It's funny, I see this friend all day long. Every time that I have to fix my family something to eat or when I have to eat, I see it. When I drive down the street, I see it. Have you ever realized how many places there are to eat in one block. It is not that my life is that stressful, it is just the fact that I am not dealing with lives normal stresses very well. The joy of raising kids that are very independent and very strong minded is stressful to me. They take after me, I was just like them. Sorry Mom!! We butt heads a lot, which is my fault. I am taking things to seriously. I need to let things go, which is easier said than done. It does help just writing it down. You guys are a inspiration to me. It does help when I can't cheat, if I do I get sick, which is not very fun. I now that food is not my friend, it is my evil nemesis. I need food to survive only, which is what I am doing. I am not physically hungry at all, it is all in my head.
Kristina, you are right, we are very emotional beings. Men have to suppress there nature of fight. Women need to suppress there emotional state to a point.
It is fun to see my clothes get loser and loser. I am between sizes right now, which is hard, because I am wearing clothes that are baggy. It is nice having more energy.
Thanks for letting me babble. :)



3 comments:

Mom said...

Kris, congratulations! Food can be good and bad. Today I am just at the beginning of a period and frankly, I could eat everything in the house and I have been doing just that. Actually I have been pretty good, but I am hanging on by the skin of my teeth.

Why does food do this to us? I wish I knew. It acts more like a drug than like simple nutrients, doesn't it?

Kristina said...

Kris. You are not alone. We are here for you. You just write what you must... with no appologies.

I'm glad that you're a part of this blog.

Kristina

Mom2the6Rs said...

Kris, you belong here. Hey, you should go to the thrift store or somewhere guilt free and get a new something that makes you feel beautiful!!! If you want, that is!

Jules